This Topic is endorsed by TMSC Consulting Services, LLC Psychic Nosology Division, Under Paranormal Psychiatry by Tres Mali Scott, M.Ed., M.S., Ph.D. (ABD) 2nd & 3rd Pulitzer Center Citizen Journalist Awarded and Charter Member of Helium.com Where Knowledge Rules.
A genome is:
- haploid set of chromosomes of an organism, or
- complete set of genetic material of an organism, or
- all of the biological information needed to build and maintain a living example of that organism.
Genome is encoded, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA). Divided into genes, the genes attach to the genome, they switch on gene expression.
The encoded DNA chain is make up of four chemical basis and the sugar 2′-dexoxyribose. The four chemical basis of DNA are:
- acdenine (A) & guanine (G) called purines and
- cytosine (C) & thymine (T) called pyrimidines